For sixty years, members of The Grosse Pointe Farms Boat Club have worked to enhance the lives of residents in the community of Grosse Pointe Farms, Michigan. To that end, our members partner with the Parks and Recreation department to provide meaningful and memorable community events throughout the year. Membership in GPFBC is open to any resident of Grosse Pointe Farms and we are proud to boast over 150 families of all ages and stages…there’s always room for YOU in Grosse Pointe Farms Boat Club!
2016 Lobster Roast on Friday, October 21, Notes:
We’ve got a capacity group for the Lobster Roast tonight at the park, with a fantastic menu.
- Location: dinner is indoors in the Pier Park Community Building
- Time: 6:00 pm Appetizers, 6:30 Dinner – served buffet style
- Don’t forget – Bring your own drinks, this includes mixers, water, etc.
- Ice will be provided
- If you are bringing wine, you may want to bring your own wine glasses
- If you have not yet paid, you will need to do so at the door… checks preferred
- After dinner and weather permitting, we will have a camp fire on the beach, bring chairs and warm clothing if you wish to join
GPF Boat Club Lobster Roast at the park – Moved to Friday, October 21, 2016. Click here for details.
Feather Bowling 2015 at the Cadieux Cafe
View pictures from the Member Appreciation Picnic in May 2014
View pictures from the Cinco De Mayo Party membership meeting on May 2, 2014
View pictures from the Commodore’s Ball on Saturday March 22 at the War Memorial.
View pictures from Feather Bowling on February 7, 2014 .
View pictures from the Lobsterfest on September 14.
View pictures from the 2013 Regatta. Click here.